Retrieves the time left for a item in the Auction House.
timeleft = GetAuctionItemTimeLeft("type", index);
- (String type, Number index)
- One of the following:
- An item up for auction, the "Browse" tab in the dialog.
- An item the player has bid on, the "Bids" tab in the dialog.
- An item the player has up for auction, the "Auctions" tab in the dialog.
- The index of the item in the list to retrieve info from (normally 1-50, inclusive)
- a number between 1 and 4
- short time (less then 30 min.)
- medium time (30 min. till 2 hours)
- long time (2 till 12 hours)
- very long time (more then 12 hours)
timeleft = GetAuctionItemTimeLeft("owner", offset + i);
Returns the time that the item will stay in the auction house. Affects nothing other than the return values.
- Retrieves the time left for an item in the current list of auction items.