Returns information about the player in the guild roster.
name, rank, rankIndex, level, class, zone, note, officernote, online, status, classFileName = GetGuildRosterInfo(index);
- Integer - It's a number corresponding to one player in the Guild
- String - The name of one member of the guild
- String - The member's rank in the guild ( Guild Master, Member ...)
- Number - The number corresponding to the guild's rank. The Rank Index starts at 0, add 1 to correspond with the index used in GuildControlGetRankName(index)
- Number - The level of the player.
- String - The class (Mage, Warrior, etc) of the player.
- String - The position of the player ( or the last if he is off line )
- String - Returns the character's public note if one exists, returns "" if there is no note or the current player does not have access to the public notes
- String - Returns the character's officer note if one exists, returns "" if there is no note or the current player does not have access to the officer notes
- Return 1 if the player is online, else it's nil
- The availability of the player; may be "<AFK>", "<DND>", or "" for no special status. (Introduced in patch 1.9)
- Upper-case English classname - localisation independant.