| This article or section is a World of Warcraft API stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
→ WoW API
Returns information about the current LFD group invite.
proposalExists, typeID, id, name, texture, role, hasResponded, totalEncounters, completedEncounters, numMembers, isLeader = GetLFGProposal();
Return values Edit
- Flag - 1 if your character has a pending LFD invitation, nil otherwise.
- LFG type ID - one of TYPEID_RANDOM_DUNGEON, TYPEID_HEROIC_DIFFICULTY.
- Number - dungeonID (?)
- String - Instance name (unless the invitation is to a random dungeon).
- String - Invitation background texture name (appended to "Interface\\LFGFrame\\UI-LFG-BACKGROUND-").
- String - One of "HEALER", "TANK", or "DAMAGER".
- Flag - 1 if your character has already accepted/rejected the invitation, nil otherwise.
- Number - total number of bosses in the dungeon.
- Number - number of bosses in the dungeon already killed.
- Number - number of members in the proposed party.
- Flag - 1 if your character is selected to be the party leader, nil otherwise.