→ WoW API
Returns information about a merchant's item.
name, texture, price, quantity, numAvailable, isUsable, extendedCost = GetMerchantItemInfo(index)
- Number - The index of the item in the merchant's inventory
- String - The name of the item
- String - The texture that represents the item's icon
- Number - The price of the item (in copper). Note that if quantity is greater than one (i.e. the item is sold in batches by default), then this is the price per batch, not the unit price.
- Number - The quantity that will be purchased (the batch size, e.g. 5 for vials)
- Number - The number of this item that the merchant has in stock. -1 for unlimited stock.
- Number - Is 1 if the player can use this item, nil otherwise
- Number - Is 1 if the item has extended (PvP) cost info, nil otherwise
local name, texture, price, quantity, numAvailable, isUsable, extendedCost = GetMerchantItemInfo(4); message(name .. " " .. price .. "c");
A message stating the name and price of the item in merchant slot 4 appears.