→ WoW API
| This article or section is a World of Warcraft API stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Returns information about a spell on the Possess Bar.
texture, name, enabled = GetPossessInfo(index)
- Number - The slot of the possess bar to check.
- String - The icon texture used for the spell in this slot.
- String - The name of the spell in this slot.
- Boolean - Whether there is a usable spell at the given index. (This return value's information is assumed - confirmation is needed.)
- The Possess Bar is shown by the default UI when the player is controlling another target, such as while channeling Mind Control.