→ WoW API
Returns information about a quest in your quest log.
questTitle, level, questTag, suggestedGroup, isHeader, isCollapsed, isComplete, isDaily, questID = GetQuestLogTitle(questLogID);
- String - The title of the quest, or nil if the index is out of range.
- Integer - The level of the quest
- String - Should be "Elite", "Dungeon", "PVP", "Raid", "Group", "Heroic" or nil (return value is #questTag).
- Integer - if questTag is GROUP, the positive number of players suggested for the quest or nil (added in 2.0.3)
- Boolean - 1 if the entry is a header, nil otherwise.
- Boolean - 1 if the entry is a collapsed header, nil otherwise.
- Integer - -1 if quest is (FAILED), +1 if quest is (COMPLETED), nil otherwise.
- Integer - 1 if the quest is daily. (Added in 2.1.0). If questTag is not nil and isDaily is true, then the quest tag in the QuestLogFrame will be displayed using DAILY_QUEST_TAG_TEMPLATE.
- Integer - The quest identification number. This is the number found in GetQuestsCompleted() after it has been completed. It is also the number used to identify quests on sites such as Wowhead.com (Example: Rest and Relaxation) (added in 3.3.0)
questTag localization:while the value of questTag is localized, it is stored in GlobalStrings.lua as ELITE, LFG_TYPE_DUNGEON, PVP, RAID, GROUP and PLAYER_DIFFICULTY2 respectively.
local i = 1 while GetQuestLogTitle(i) do local questTitle, level, questTag, suggestedGroup, isHeader, isCollapsed, isComplete, isDaily, questID = GetQuestLogTitle(i) if ( not isHeader ) then DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(questTitle .. " [" .. level .. "] " .. questID) end i = i + 1 end
Prints the name, level, and Quest ID of all quests in your quest log.