→ WoW API
Returns information about the faction that is currently being watched.
name, standing, min, max, value = GetWatchedFactionInfo()
- name, reaction, min, max, value
- String - The name of the faction curretly being watched, nil if no faction is being watched.
- Integer - The StandingId with the faction.
- Integer - The minimum bound for the current standing, for instance 21000 for Revered.
- Integer - The maximum bound for the current standing, for instance 42000 for Revered.
- Integer - The current faction level, within the bounds.
- Added in 1.10.0