Set the fade duration (the time it takes from the line starts to fade till it's hidden) of lines added to a ScrollingMessageFrame.
- (Number seconds)
- The duration of the fade in seconds.
Changes the fade duration for lines added or updated to 15 seconds (very slow fade).
- SetFadeDuration(seconds) doesn't affect already visible lines, unless these are updated.
- A way to update them is to call one of the Scroll methods.
- The default fade duration seems to be 3 seconds.
- See also ScrollingMessageFrame:SetFading([isEnabled]) and ScrollingMessageFrame:SetTimeVisible(seconds).