→ WoW API
|This function is protected, and cannot be called from insecure code while in in combat.|
Creates an override binding that uses an item when triggered.
SetOverrideBindingItem(owner, isPriority, "key", "item");
- Frame - The frame this binding "belongs" to; this can later be used to clear all override bindings belonging to a particular frame.
- Boolean - true if this is a priority binding, false otherwise. Both types of override bindings take precedence over normal bindings.
- String - Binding to bind the command to. For example, "Q", "ALT-Q", "ALT-CTRL-SHIFT-Q", "BUTTON5"
- String - Name or item link of the item to use when binding is triggered.
- Override bindings take precedence over the normal SetBinding bindings. Priority override bindings take precedence over non-priority override bindings.
- Override bindings are never saved, and will be wiped by an interface reload.
- You cannot use this function to clear an override binding; use SetOverrideBinding instead.