→ WoW API
Sorts an existing /who list; displays the Who List frame if not visible.
- (string sortType)
- String - The type of sort you wish to apply to the who list. This can be anything you could normally sort by clicking column headers in the Who frame:
- "Level" (note that the column header is labeled Lvl)
- Any other value (but nil) for sortType is treated the same as "Name".
- SortWho appears to always return nil.
Triggers Events Edit
| This article or section is a World of Warcraft API stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
The API doesn't actually show the who list frame. It triggers an event that causes the frame to show. -- (T) 18:41, 22 September 2006 (EDT)
- Displays the current who frame and applies a sort by level, reversing the sort if the frame was previously sorted by level.
- Calling the same sort twice will reverse the sort.
- You may sort by Guild, Race, or Zone even if it is not the currently selected second column on the who frame.
- Calling SortWho will display the who frame if it is not currently visible and apply the sort.