→ WoW API
|This function is PROTECTED, and can only be called from Blizzard code.|
* For alternatives, try Secure Templates or /target [unitID].
Selects the specified id as the current target.
- String - The unitId to select as a target.
- When the player changes his target there is a small delay before the global variable 'playertarget' is updated. This can be exploited and used for restoring your old target.
- This will restore your old target because of the delay. It will not clear your target if you didnt have one.
- Selects the specified id as the current target. One can use any of the defined unitId values.