texture = Texture:GetTexture();
Returns the texture string from any Texture object.
- String - The path/filename without extension of the texture
- If a SetPortraitTexture(texture,unit) is performed on a texture, then it will return "Portrait1"
- If the texture only contains a solid color (that is, no texture file), then it will return "Solid Texture"
- If a :SetTexture(nil) is performed on a texture, then it will return nil.
- If a :SetTexture("missing image") is performed on a texture, it will return nil.
- The "Solid Texture" return for a missing image has been removed as of 1.10. Use the return of SetTexture to determine if a texture exists.