→ WoW API
Shows/Hides the Spellbook.
- string containing which spellbook to open. Valid choices are "spell", "mount", "pet", "general", or any spec name (e.g. "assasination", "fire", etc). Only "spell" and "pet" will open the full spellbook (with all the tabs to click on), the rest will open only that tab (with no tabs to click on).
- bookType (in version 22.214.171.12480)
- string is optional. without parameter opens the book with the last used tab. current valid choices are "spell", "mount", "professions", "pet", "companions" for the bottom tabs line. direct accessability for talent spell are missing.
- Shows the Spellbook. Equivalent to pressing 'P'. Note that if you do not have any pet spells, passing in "pet" will do nothing.
- If you want to open the spellbook using Lua, don't use this, use