→ WoW API
|This function is PROTECTED, and can only be called from Blizzard code.|
Begin "Right click" in the 3D game world.
- This function is called when right clicking in the 3D world.
- Calling this function clears the "mouseover" unit.
- If you hook this function be sure to grab UnitName("mouseover") or target the "mouseover" unit because once the original function is called, the "mouseover" will not have a value.
- When used alone, puts you into a "mouseturn" mode until TurnOrActionStop is called.
- IMPORTANT: The normal restrictions regarding hardware event initiations still apply to anything this function might do.