→ WoW API
Returns true if the unit is assistant leader in a party or raid group, false otherwise.
isTrue = UnitIsGroupAssistant("unit"[, groupType])
- (unitId) Unit that should be checked
- groupType (optional)
- (partyCategoryType) The type of group.
- LE_PARTY_CATEGORY_HOME - get the count for a local or manual group. (default)
- LE_PARTY_CATEGORY_INSTANCE - get the count for a player's automatic group. (default in an instance)
- (boolean) true or false
local targetIsAssistant = UnitIsGroupAssistant("target")
targetIsAssistant == true - If your target is an assistant in their group targetIsAssistant == false - If your target is not an assistant in their group
- Seems to work on players outside of their group.
- As of 5.0.4, passing an unknown unitName, will cause UnitIsGroupAssistant to return the name, which may be a bug.