→ WoW API
Displays a message box.
- String - message to be displayed.
message("This is an example.");
- Pops up a message box displaying the argument with an "Okay" button inside a frame.
- (?) As of 1.10, message("text") no longer seems to work inside instances under certain conditions. The fix for this is currently unknown.
- As of 2.1, the cvar "scriptErrors" must be set to 1 for this to work. This can be accomplished through a call to SetCVar().
- As of 3.1, message() is no longer an alias of the _ERRORMESSAGE function. It is a standalone function that bypasses the cvar "scriptErrors" entirely and always displays an error box.
- As of 3.2 message() is broken / Depreciated as the message frame is no longer defined. Suitable Alternative is print