Adrenaline Rush is a rogue ability learned at level 40 for those with the Combat specialization. It instantly increases energy regeneration rate by 100%, effectively enabling the user to use energy-heavy abilities almost without pause, and also boosts melee attack speed.
Modified by Edit
- Glyph of Adrenaline Rush
- Item Level
- Major Glyph
- Classes: Rogue (Combat)
- Requires Level 25
- Use: Permanently teaches you this glyph.
Your Adrenaline Rush ability also reduces the global cooldown of your Sinister Strike, Revealing Strike, Eviscerate, Rupture, and Slice and Dice abilities by 0.2 sec.
- Sell Price: 1
- In raid situations, try to save up your adrenaline rush if you're close to fighting a boss. Adrenaline Rush and are incredible tools for improving burst DPS. Remember to let the tank get some threat before using this, as this can easily lead to overaggroing.
- When soloing, try to use Adrenaline Rush early on in fights — you have a much better chance to keep your target stunned and make full use of buffs at the beginning of a fight than at the conclusion. Using AR along with Blade Flurry with and one's favorite damage moves allows rogues to survive multiple-opponent fights that would otherwise necessitate vanishing or using sprint to retreat.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.3.2 (31-Jan-2012): Adrenaline Rush no longer triggers a global cooldown.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Cooldown reduced to 3 min. Was 5 min.