|This article or section is an item stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
Were you looking for the Darkmoon Faire quest item, ?
Using this item will provide the user with a random, temporary, 1-hr buff (see below) and only applies to characters between levels 75 and 84.
This item is crafted by Scribes with a skill level of 460.
Damage Gain Buffs
- 28 Chapters Later
- You recently read an adventurer's partially-completed guide on surviving a zombie onslaught. Damage against Undead increased by 15%.
- Deadly Drive
- You just read the journal of a very skilled and meticulous killer. Although it consisted of blood-spattered paged, you got the idea. Damage against humanoids increased by 15%.
- You've been emboldened by heroic tales of slaying dragons. Damage against Dragonkin increased by 15%.
- Fire and Water
- Fire and water, earth and air; you feel enlightened on the subject. Damage against Elementals increased by 15%.
- The Great Hunt
- You just read the journal of Nesingwary himself! Damage against beasts increased by 15%.
- You just read about some interesting ways to cut down giants in their prime. Damage against Giants increased by 15%.
- Mechanical Aptitude
- You recently read the personal journal of a diehard mechanic and author of The Art of Fel Reaver Maintenance. Damage against Mechanicals increased by 15%.
- Learning by Example
- You've recently read some amusing tales of someone trying, and ultimately failing, to reassemble the Green Hills of Stranglethorn. Quest experience increased by 10%.
- Terrain Expert
- Through a tiresome (yet useful) read, you've become uncannily familiar with the surrounding terrain. Movement speed increased by %15. This does not stack with other movement speed increasing effects.
- Living Forever
- You recently read a 197 page story about a duel between two healers. You have a chance to heal yourself when dealing damage to an enemy.