|| This article or section is a lore stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
- You might want to work with the other users of WoWWiki in expanding it.
|This article is flagged for a fact check!|
- Cross-reference this article's questionable content with an official source such as the World of Warcraft Community site (US, EU).
- Please see WoWWiki:Citation for information on how to add citations.
- In addition, check any discussion on the discussion page.
- Reason: Needs at least a few references. Is this really the name of this conflict ("Alliance–Horde War")? There seem to be 3 sides.
The Alliance-Horde War in Mists of Pandaria will be possibly the last war between the Horde and the Alliance, but between three armies: Garrosh' Horde, Thrall's followers, and the Alliance.
After the fall of Deathwing, peace came to Azeroth. But after a time Garrosh had invaded Theramore. The Horde won the battle with the Manabomb, what killed Rhonin, the 7th Legion, and nearly every men and women in the city.
Note: This is a generic section stub. You can help expand it by clicking Edit to the right of the section title.