|This article or section is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Alliance Player's Guide|
|Retail price||US: $34.99
|ISBN 10:||ISBN 1588467732|
|ISBN 13:||ISBN 9781588467737|
The Alliance Player's Guide is a source book for the World of Warcraft RPG and was published in 2006.
Glory to the Alliance!
Draw blade and spear to battle the Scourge, the Burning Legion, and the Horde! Keep your eyes sharp and your tongue sharper as you match wits with rival political factions. Bolster the Alliance’s strengths… or prey upon its weaknesses.
A character book for World of Warcraft®: The Roleplaying Game
- Includes a wealth of detail on the Alliance, including its races and structure.
- New races, feats, prestige classes, and other game mechanics particular to the Alliance.
- Delve into the details of the Alliance’s races: Explore their society, psychology, and culture.
- Contains information on the Alliance history, Its leaders, and its current military and political structure, narrated by famed dwarf explorer Brann Bronzebeard.
- Short Stories & two adventures
Sword & Sorcery books are published under the Open Game License and are 100% compatible with v.3.5 rules and the d20 System. US Page Count: 160 (hardcover)
New prestige classes
- Dead Shot
- Demon Hunter
- Mountain King
- Sister of steel
- Ursa Totemic