|Title||<Crown Chemical Co.>|
|Location||Shadowfang Keep, Silverpine Forest|
Hummel deals "perfume damage" (purple aura), which is negated by the , while deals "cologne damage" (green aura), which is negated by . You will also be immune to the matching color damage zones applied by .
The basic strategy in this fight is to tank Apothecary Hummel and Apothecary Baxter separately, while avoiding the damage zones created on the ground by Apothecary Frye. You should assign a DPS wearing to tank Baxter and hold him away from Hummel, and point him away from the group.
Hummel will engage 10 seconds after speaking to him, Baxter engages about 10 seconds after Hummel, and then Frye about 10 seconds after that.
Each boss does minimal melee damage. Baxter and Hummel have a short-range aura dealing around 2000 nature damage per second. They also have a channeled frontal cone attack that does 7200-8800 nature damage, which also applies a 3 second 6480-7920 non-typed damage-over-time debuff. Each also occasionally casts "Chain Reaction", a 3-second cast that does 8550-9400 fire damage. (This can only be interrupted by stunning attacks.)
Apothecary Frye randomly tosses vials of both perfume and cologne which create color-coded damage zones on the ground, dealing about 2000 damage per second unless you are wearing the matching neutralizer. Frye is 'untankable', but can be stunned and snared, however he will become immune to these effects if they are chain-casted occur over a short period of time.
Hummel and Baxter should be separated and faced away from each other, so that the others in the group are only hit by one or the other at a time. Frye should be ignored until the other two are dead; melee attackers will have to chase him down if they cannot stun or snare him.
A few weeks in this pathetic castle will give us time to work on some new products and let others forget about the unfortunate... misunderstanding in Dragonblight.
- Did they bother to tell you who I am and why I am doing this?
- ...or are they just using you like they do everybody else?
- But what does it matter. It is time for this to end.
- Calling Apothecary Baxter
- Baxter! Get in there and help! NOW!
- Calling Apothecary Frye
- It is time, Frye! Attack!
- ...please don't think less of me.
|2011 and 2012|
- Apothecaries Hummel, Frye and Baxter are all references from the movie The Rock, i.e. Brig. General Francis Hummel, Captain Frye, and Major Baxter. All the quotes as well are straight from the movie.
- A TCG loot card awards Papa Hummel's Pet Biscuits, which enlarge a non-combat pet. There may be a connection, especially as the Toxic Wasteling pet expands when it eats.