|This article or section is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
- Were you looking for Category:April Fools?
- Another WoWWiki scoop! Activision trades Blizzard Entertainment for BioWare with EA: New company ActiviWare!
- Crabby is back and now with new customizable hats!
- Blizzard Kidzz - educational games preview!
- Fledgling Heroes: Blizzard Novels for a New Generation
- StarCraft Supply Depot 2 - a new mobile game!
- Zergotchi Authenticator
- WoWWiki scoops World of Warcraft: Fogs of Furbolgia
- Introducing Crabby: The Dungeon Helper
- Preview: Tomb of Immortal Darkness
- Hold the Power of the Horadrim in Your Hands
- A sneak peek of Patch 4.1.11, including:
- World of Warcraft Armory.
- Both the EU and the US armory have their character views, races, and portraits changed to Tuskarr.
- All Professions are noted as "Fishing".
- Items show up as "Ninja'ed" or "Vendored".
- Achievements got "Cheesed".
- Background was "slightly" altered (see images).
- Battle.net Neural Interface
- Equipment Potency EquivalencE Number
- Warcraft III players logged in into Battle.net to see their icons replaced by... The Lost Vikings
- From Diablo II era - The Arreat Summit: The Secret Cow Level on the old battle.net. Still around on classic.battle.net: The Secret Cow Level.