- Armored Titanium Goggles
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- 1821 Armor
- +73 Strength
- Meta Socket
- Socket Bonus: +8 Expertise Rating
- Durability 100 / 100
- Requires Level 72
- Requires Engineering (400)
- Equip: Increases defense rating by 60.
Equip: Increases your expertise rating by 43.
Use: Allows you to look far into the distance.
- Sell Price: 10 1 19
Armored Titanium Goggles can be made by Engineers with a skill level of 440 or higher.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): now has innate tracking for gas clouds while it is in your inventory. Tracking of gas clouds has been removed from goggles.
- Hotfix (2009-05-14): "We recently made some changes to items that grant stealth detection. We felt these items provided a necessary advantage in competitive PVP and forced players to use lower level equipment even when more powerful items were available to them.
This item can no longer be used in the Arena:
We have removed stealth detection from the following items:
- All epic engineering goggles
We have reduced the stealth detection of the following items:"