|Aspect of the Cheetah|
Aspect of the Cheetah is a hunter ability learned at level 24. It increases the hunter's movement speed at the risk of being dazed.
- Glyph of Pathfinding
- Item Level
- Major Glyph
- Classes: Hunter
- Requires Level 25
- Use: Permanently teaches you this glyph.
Increases the speed bonus of your Aspect of the Cheetah and Aspect of the Pack by 8%, and increases your speed while mounted by 10%. The mounted movement speed increase does not stack with other effects.
- Sell Price: 1
- A hunter can activate only one Aspect at a time.
- Shares a 1-second cooldown with other hunter aspects.
- The daze downside is very annoying and potentially lethal if used in combat. There are addons that can automatically remove the aspect when you are dazed.
- Slower than mounts, the shaman's , the druid's , and a rogue's .
- Aspect of the Cheetah does not increase speed if swimming.
- The movement speed bonus is increased by the item.
- Patch 5.0.5 (11 September 2012): All hunter aspects have been removed from the global cooldown, and they again share a 1 second category cooldown.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Updated.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Can now be learned at level 16.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Hunter Aspects are now off the Global Cooldown again. They still have a shared 1 second cooldown.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Aspects now have a shared cooldown category of 1 sec and no longer have a start cooldown.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): All aspects now have a 1 second global cooldown, down from a 1.5 global cooldown.; Aspects now no longer cost mana.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): Wand damage will again correctly daze players with this effect active.
- / Patch 2.0.1 (05-Dec-2006): "Aspect of the Cheetah" will now properly trigger with absorbed damage.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): Non-damaging spells and abilities will no longer cause the dazed effect. In addition, when switching between Pack and Cheetah, you should no longer receive the "A more powerful spell is already active" error message.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Will now be canceled when mounted.