|This article or section is an ability stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
- Functions exactly the same as the Hearthstone except the cooldown time is only 15 minutes, allowing you to return home up to 4 times per hour without a Hearthstone or 6 times with one.
- This spell cannot be used during combat. Hearthstone can be used during combat, but it will be interrupted if the user takes any damage.
- You can destroy your hearthstone to free up an inventory slot. If you do so the next time you change your home you will be given another one.
- You can reduce the Cooldown to 7.5 minutes by glyphing it.
- By setting your hearthstone to a central place, such as Dalaran, you can then go to a less crowded and hectic place (such as Thunder Bluff for Horde or the Exodar or Darnassus for Alliance) to take care of business only available in the Old World. With a second Hearthstone, you can quickly return to the action once your business is completed.
Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005): The tooltip now includes the home point the spell will recall you to.