| This article or section is a mob stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Title||<Lost City Tour Guide>|
|Location||Lost City of the Tol'vir|
Augh is the second boss in the Lost City of the Tol'vir.
There are two encounters with Augh. The first, he is basically just a stronger pygmy mob with whirlwind and a disorient ability.
After beating him, he appears occasionally while fighting Lockjaw. He'll move in at the party while doing a whirlwind. Just kite around and avoid standing next to him, he'll run off pretty quickly.
Augh is now a full boss after Lockjaw. He has the same abilities, and the same strategies apply--kite him around during whirlwind and burn him down.
- First Aggro
- Bwaaaah! You no take da treasure!!!
- Goes to Lockmaw
- Bwagauugh!!! Augh feed you to da crocs!
- Lockmaw dies
- GAAAH! How you kill crocs?!
- Augh smart! Augh already steal treasure while you no looking!
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.