|This article or section is a Mists of Pandaria stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
- Aquatic - Aquatic attacks deal bonus damage to Elemental companions and less damage to Magic companions.
- Beast - Beast attacks deal bonus damage to Critter companions and less damage to Flying companions.
- Critter - Critter attacks deal bonus damage to Undead companions and less damage to Humanoid companions.
- Dragonkin - Dragonkin attacks deal bonus damage to Magic companions and less damage to Undead companions.
- Elemental - Elemental attacks do more damage to Mechanical companions and less to Critter companions.
- Flying - Flying attacks deal bonus damage to Aquatic companions and less damage to Dragonkin companions.
- Humanoid - Humanoid attacks do more damage to Dragonkin and less to Beast companions.
- Magic (not Mystical, or Mythical) - Magical attacks deal bonus damage to Flying and less damage to Mechanical companions.
- Mechanical - Mechanical attacks deal bonus damage to Beast companions and less damage to Elemental companions.
- Undead - Undead attacks do more damage to Humanoid companions and less to Aquatic companions.
Strengths and Weaknesses
Battle pet passive abilities Edit
Aquatic: ω ϖ - Harmful damage over time effects are reduced by 25% on Aquatic pets.
Beast: ω ϖ - Beasts deal 25% extra damage below half health.
Critter: ω ϖ - Critters break out of crowd control effects more quickly.
Dragonkin: ω ϖ - Dragons deal 50% additional damage on the next round after bringing a target's health below 25%.
Elemental: ω ϖ - Elementals ignore all weather effects.
Flying: ω ϖ - Flying creatures gain 50% extra speed while above 50% health.
Humanoid: ω ϖ - Humanoids recover 4% of their maximum health if they dealt damage this round.
Magic: ω ϖ - Magic pets cannot be dealt more than 50% of their maximum health in one attack.
Mechanical: ω ϖ - Comes back to life once per battle, returning to 20% health.
Undead: ω ϖ - Undead pets return to life immortal for one round when killed.
- ^ Battle Pet Abilities. WoWDB. Retrieved on 2012-04-25.
- ^ a b Quintessence 2012-03-28. MoP Beta: New Pets, Wild Pets and More. WarcraftPets.com.
- ^ a b c d Ashelia 2012-04-19. Mists of Pandaria Pet Passives, Dynamic Quest Rewards, and 400,000 More Beta Invites. Wowhead News.
- ^ Magic. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2012-10-07.
- ^ Ashelia 2012-03-27. Mists of Pandaria Preview: Pet Battle Abilities, Wild Pet Locations, and More. Wowhead News.
- ^ Luci 2012-07-15. MoP Beta - Pet battle system insights. Wowjuju.
- ^ Boubouille 2012-04-25. Pet Battle System now on Beta Realms (Early Version). MMO Champion.