Berserking is an active racial trait of trolls. It increases melee, ranged, and/or spell haste (depending on your class) by 20% for 10 sec. Activating this ability does not trigger the global cooldown.
Try to use this ability alongside another haste effect, as any two haste effects are more useful together than individually.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.0 (?warning.pngThe date "?" was not understood.): Haste increase down to 15%.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Tooltip corrected to show increase in casting speed as well as attack speed.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Now gives flat 20% haste. Same duration and cooldown as before. 10 seconds and 3 minutes respectively.
- Patch 1.9.0 (03-Jan-2006): New functionality: Berserking is now an activated ability that increases your melee, ranged, and casting speed by 10% to 30%. The value scales upwards towards 30% depending how low your health is when you activate the ability. Now lasts 10 seconds. Now requires a small amount of mana, rage, or energy (depending on your class) to activate. No longer requires being struck by a critical to activate. Now has a three minute cooldown, up from two minutes. No longer has a global cooldown.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Updated tooltip to clarify ability only usable following a melee critical.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Now usable after being the target of a critical hit. Increases melee, ranged and spell casting speed by 25% but increases all damage taken by 10% for the duration.
- Patch 1.2.2 (15-Feb-2005): Fixed a bug with Troll Shamans and the Berserk ability. Troll Shamans can only go Berserk when they are in the wounded state.
- ^ http://www.gamerheadlines.com/racial-world-warcraft-warlords-draenor/ The Gamer Headlines