|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 3.0.2.|
|Blessing of Freedom|
- Those who walk the path of the righteous need not fear restraint.
|1||18||8% Base Mana||35|
- Guardian's Favor (2 ranks) will increase the duration of Blessing of Freedom by 2/4 seconds.
Tips & tactics
- This ability will not remove the Daze effect caused by running from mobs, or a hunter's Concussive Shot effect.
- In Warsong Gulch, when protecting the flag carrier, take note of the number of enemy priests or shaman around before casting Blessing of Freedom. They can easily dispel it. Also, a level 70 mage can spellsteal it.
- As Blessing of Freedom only lasts up to a maximum of 14 seconds, the casting Paladin should make sure they re-apply a Blessing with a 10/30 minute duration afterwards.