BlizzCon 2010 was announced on March 25, 2010 and will be taking place at Anaheim Convention Center on October 22-23.
- Discussion panels with Blizzard Entertainment developers
- Hands-on play time with upcoming Blizzard Entertainment games
- Community contests with great prizes
- The standard Movies, Song, Art, Costumes, and Dance Contests are accepting submissions. Rules and Applications.
- $150.00 USD per ticket (up from BlizzCon 2009, +$25.00 USD)
- Sold in two batches:
- Wednesday, June 2nd, 2010 at 7:00pm Pacific Time (California) (Sold out in ~30 minutes)
- Saturday, June 5th, 2010 at 10:00am Pacific Time (California) (Sold out in ~30 minutes)
- BlizzCon badge that grants access to BlizzCon
- Deathy, the malformed Murloc that looks a bit like Deathwing
- For StarCraft II players, a Grunty portrait icon
- DirectTV will again be covering BlizzCon via a Pay-Per-View event, and is also going to offer a streaming internet video of the same feed. Price is $39.95 USD, and includes code for the companion Deathy and the StarCraft II Grunty portrait
- There will be four (4) different coverage channels for the entirety of the event.
- Sites with Semi-Live Coverage:
- WoW.com (Unconfirmed, placed for future sites as an example, but then again, they do this every year).
VideosEditBlizzCon 2010 - Promotional Video(02:01)