- Were you looking for information about durability?
Blizzard Repair (the actual application may be called "World of Warcraft Repair" on a Mac or "Repair.exe" on Windows) is an utility that can check files and replace corrupted files as well. Operating under the name 'repair.exe', it resides in the main World of Warcraft game directory of the hard drive.
- As of Patch 5.0.4, the Blizzard Launcher has a Repair Tool option under the Help menu.
- When selected, it will show "Repairing game data..." status with a blue status bar at the bottom with a large "Skip" button to the right.
- As of Patch 4.0.1, the utility no longer has the options it used to.
- Patch 1.8.0 (10-Oct-2005): The repair utility (repair.exe) can now be found in the main World of Warcraft game directory on your hard drive.
Mac OS X Edit
Mac version Edit
- 184.108.40.2069 - As of Patch 4.2.2 released on 9-Nov-2011.
- 220.127.116.116 - As of Patch 4.2.2 released on 30-Aug-2011.
- 18.104.22.1682 - As of Patch 4.0.3a.
- Patch 1.8.0 released for Windows
- ^ World of Warcraft Repair by TonyM <Support Forum Agent> December 4, 2010 4:33:22 PM UTC
- ^ Matthewjp 2007-11-15. 1. Re: Repair Tool for Mac OS X Leopard. Archived from the original on 2007-11-15. “
Unfortunately, there is no repair utility for Macs.
World of Warcraft can be downloaded from the following link: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/downloads/files/mac/wowclient-downloader.dmg”
- ^ Are you having problems applying the patch? (Mac) at Blizzard Support (US)