- "Lok-tar ogar!"
Warriors, rogues, death knights and hunters get an attack power buff, warlocks get a spell damage buff, and shaman get both. The values of X and Y scale with level. Using Blood Fury does not trigger the global cooldown.
- (Level*4)+2 = Attack power gained.
- (Level*2)+3 = Spell damage gained.
The spell damage boost is not the same as spell power. There is no granted bonus to healing.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): No longer triggers global cooldown.
- / Patch 2.0.1 (05-Dec-2006): There are now different versions of this spell for different classes.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Now increases base melee attack power by 25% for 15 seconds. When it fades base melee attack power is reduced by 25% for 45 seconds.
|AP only||Spell only||Both|