- Bloodfang Armor
- 1292 Armor
+10 Nature Resistance
+40 Fire Resistance
+10 Arcane Resistance
+10 Frost Resistance
+30 Shadow Resistance
- Equip: Increases your hit rating by 20.
Equip: Increases your critical strike rating by 56.
Equip: Increases your dodge rating by 24.
- Bloodfang Armor (8 pieces)
- (3) Set: Increases the chance to apply poisons to your target by 5%.
(5) Set: Improves the threat reduction of Feint by 25%.
(8) Set: Gives the Rogue a chance to inflict 283 to 317 damage on the target and heal the Rogue for 50 health every 1 sec. for 6 sec. on a melee hit.
- Combined stats.
Bloodfang Armor is the Tier 2 for Rogues.
|Razorgore the Untamed|
|Vaelastrasz the Corrupt|
|Firemaw, Ebonroc, Flamegor|
Some Troll players complain about the looking of the Bloodfang Hood, which doesn't cover their large nose, making them look funny. The debugging of this hood is one of the principal claims of the RP-terrorist organization named FLT. Here is a picture of a full Bloodfang Troll
See also: Set look alikes
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Patch 1.9.0 (03-Jan-2006): Updated with new art.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): The tooltip for the improved feint effectiveness set bonus of the Bloodfang armor set has been corrected to show the actual percentage increase.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Statistics, effects, and set bonuses updated.