This item spawns a Blue Crashin' Thrashin' Racer which you can drive around and crash in other Crashin' Thrashin' Racers. The Crashin' Thrashin' Racer looks like a Goblin Rocket on wheels. It works similar to the tanks from Darkmoon faire. The Controller has no charges and can be used over and over, nor does it ever expire. The Racer does expire, and must be periodically re-spawned even if it is not crashed. The toy is identical to the offered in the 2008 Feast of Winter Veil, only its color is different.
- You can drive your Crashin' Thrashin' Racer with the mouse or from the same keys you move your character.
- The only way to back up is the s key.
- You can also jump the Crashin' Thrashin' Racer with the space bar.
- The 1 key is your combat key;
- it makes your car charge forward, and
- it crashes another Crashin' Thrashin' Racer if there is one in its path.
- This is a recolor of , which was only available during 2008's Winter Veil. Blue racers can crash into the original ones, and vice-versa.
- WARNING! Be careful when using your toy around bosses! It WILL aggro the boss!
- This cannot be confirmed until Winter Veil 2010, but crashes gained with the blue racer during that event may count towards
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Added.