|This article or section is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
Boost to level 90 is a feature available to purchasers of the World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor expansion that allows a player to boost 1 character (per expansion license purchase) to level 90 along with a level, class, and spec set of gear.
A boost to level 90 can also be done as a separate purchase, but will be relatively high cost, so players who want to level to the old-fashioned way don't feel like that effort is under-valued. However, it still increases any potential pay to win criticisms of the game or this feature.
- This feature has a usage limit, so once you buy the expansion you may boost one character.
- Preliminary UI appeared on the PTR with Patch 5.4.7.
- The feature went live on the Battle.net Shop on March 10, 2014.
- On February 18th of 2014, the feature very briefly appeared on live servers priced at $60 USD. It was taken down shortly thereafter. There is no word on whether the price is placeholder.
- What you get from level 1 to 59
- 4 (22-slot).
- A stack of 20 food items (details TBA).
- Full set of spec-appropriate Item Level 483 gear (reported to be uncommon).
- A faction-specific flying mount—a traditional Wind Rider (which one?) for Horde or Gryphon (which one?) for Alliance.
- Artisan (300) flying (that's one rank below max flight speed, currently)
- , , and regional flying skills trained
- What you get from level 60+
- If a boosted character was already level 60 or above, their existing Primary Professions and are bumped up to level 600, as mentioned above.
- Such things like Mage may not be learned along with a boost.
- A hot fix should have changed spawn point for boosted characters to their respective Shrine ( Shrine of Seven Stars or Shrine of Two Moons) in Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
|Warlords of Draenor Trailer: Wish You Were Here|
|World of Warcraft Character Boost Tutorial (US)||World of Warcraft Character Boost Tutorial (EU)|
- Boost to level 90 purchase
- Warlords of Draenor pre-purchase
- Official support info