|This article or section is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
- Underground fighting rings have sprung up in Stormwind and Orgrimmar that will give brawlers who have their mitts on an invitation a chance to earn bragging rights by testing their solo PvE mettle against some of the toughest creatures found in World of Warcraft.
- Players will prove their skill, and increase their rank with the Brawler's Guild, as they win matches against some of the most difficult solo encounters in World of Warcraft.
- Entry into the brawler’s guild is by invitation only. Invitations can be found on the black market auction house, by invitation from somebody within the guild, and occasionally as drops from certain Horde and Alliance NPCs.
- As their Brawler's Guild rank increases, players will unlock additional rewards and activities within the Brawler’s Guild.
- Brawlers on a realm will gather together into the blood spattered ring to watch as their peers face down their own opponents. They can watch the battles in progress to learn from hardened Brawler's Guild veterans as they wait for their own turn to fight.
- If this is your first night at Brawler's Guild, you have to fight.
In Patch 5.3 Edit
In Patch 5.3, two new tiers will offer Brawler's Guild members the opportunity to reach rank 10, and will introduce eight new bosses.
Where to find invitations initially Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Two new tiers and the opportunity to reach rank 10. Eight new bosses.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): Added.
See also Edit
- Bizmo's Brawlpub (subzone)
- Bizmo's Brawlpub (faction)
- Brawl'gar Arena (subzone)
- Brawl'gar Arena (faction)