|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
|Level|| 71 (Zul'Drak)|
81 Elite (ICC)
|Health|| 9,291 (Zul'Drak)|
521,300 - 1,824,550 (ICC)
|Location||Zul'Drak ; Icecrown Citadel|
81 Elite (ICC) NPCs]]
When the Frostwing Halls opened in the Icecrown Citadel Arnath and a few others were added as well. After players reach the Upper Spire, five NPCs teleport in using the Scourge Transporter and proceed to run to the entrance of the Frostwing Halls, awaiting the players to join them.
While fighting through Icecrown Citadel, there is a chance that Arnath will be slain by Sister Svalna and raised from the dead to fight against you.
- Before the battle
- Even dying here beats spending another day collecting reagents for that madman, Finklestein.
- Never... could reach... the top shelf...
- You miserable fools never did manage to select a decent bat wing.
- Second death
- Don't... let Finklestein use me... for his potions...
- After Sister Svalna's death
- The loss of our comrades was unpreventable. They lived and died in the service of the Argent Crusade.