|Race||Keeper of the grove (Humanoid)|
|Location||Poison Falls, Maraudon|
|Relative(s)||Elune (great grandmother), Malorne (great grandfather), Cenarius (grandfather), Remulos (father), Ordanus, Zaetar (uncles), Cavindra (sister)|
After Celebras's uncle Zaetar was killed by his centaur offspring, Zaetar's spirit was held prisoner by his mate, Theradras. In an attempt to free his uncle's spirit, Celebras and his dryad sisters entered Maraudon. However, the corruption that had spread through the caverns soon overcame them. Celebras the Cursed now wanders blindly inside, cursed by corruption.
- Celebras the Redeemed says: You wish to learn of the stone? Follow me.
- Celebras the Redeemed says: For so long I have drifted in my cursed form. You have freed me... Your hard work shall be repaid.
- Celebras the Redeemed says: Please do as I instruct you, <name>.
- Celebras the Redeemed says: Read this tome I have placed before you, and speak the words aloud.
- Celebras the Redeemed begins to channel his energy, focusing on the stone.
- Celebras the Redeemed says: Together, the two parts shall become one, once again.
- Celebras the Redeemed says: Shal myrinan ishnu daldorah...
- Celebras the Redeemed says: My scepter will once again become whole!
See Maraudon NPCs.
Celebras is guarded by three non-elite Corrupt Forces of Nature. He will summon more during the fight, but his casting can be interrupted. When you defeat him, Celebras the Redeemed will spawn in his place.
Have the tank charge Celebras and immediately use Thunder Clap or Demoralizing Shout. This will cause the initial adds to focus on the tank and will prevent them from running after the healer. Any additional adds should be immediately picked up with Demoralizing Shout. His casts are interruptible with Kick, Counterspell, Wind Shear, etc. Kill Celebras first, then AoE the remaining adds.
Solo Strategy - RogueEdit
He is soloable for a single rogue if you use the right tactics. Note that he spawns loads of adds, so you have to kill him "fast". As a combat rogue, start with Blade Flurry and Adrenaline Rush to remove the first few adds and pump in damage. When your health starts to get low, pop in a health potion, and keep Evasion until your health is near 30% because he will spawn more and more adds. When he dies, Vanish and move to the side to heal, then finish off the adds that are left.
Solo Strategy - HunterEdit
He can also be soloed by a hunter and his pet. Send your pet at Celebras and burn him down quickly. If your pet is being damaged too quickly by the adds, use multi-shot to pull some of them off and use freezing trap on one of them, then pop Deterrence if you have it. So long as you use rapid fire and all of your burst damage shots, you should finish Celebras off before you're in too much trouble. After you kill him, feign death and wait for the adds to kill your pet, then despawn.
Patches and hotfixesEdit
Patch 1.2.0 (18-Dec-2004): Added