Chakra: Sanctuary is a priest ability learned at level 56 for those with the Holy specialization. This confers various boons to the priest, including:
- increases the healing done by AoE healing spells by 25%
- reduces the cooldown of by two seconds
- transforms into Holy Word: Sanctuary (see infobox)
See also Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Holy Word: Sanctuary mana cost reduced to 3.8% (down from 6.3%), and now functions like a smart heal, healing the 6 most injured friendly targets within range, and minor guardians are no longer targeted (Wild Imps, Bloodworms, Snakes from Snake Traps, etc.). There has been no change to the total amount of healing granted by the ability.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): Chakras now persist through death and zoning.; Chakra: Sanctuary now increases area healing by 25% up from 15%.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Chakra now lasts until canceled, up from 1 minute.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Chakra states now last 1 minute, up from 30 seconds.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added.