- What does this addon do?
Export character equipment, inventory, bank items, talent, skill and profession information to be imported into a guild website.
- Getting it to work...
- Install Addon
- Log into a character
- Log off
- Exit WoW
- Open Notepad
- Open <WoW Install Dir>\WTF\Account\<Your Account>\SavedVariables\CharacterProfiler.lua
- Voila, you have your profile data.
- Do whatever you want with the data, that is for you to figure out. Zahn and Konkers and some others have made parsers that will help convert it to XML and into a web page.
Check out http://wowprofiler.sourceforge.net for a php web based implementation of this AddOn.
- This implementation cannot parse the generated LUA, and hasn't been updated since 2006.
- PHP web site software can also be downloaded from http://www.wowroster.net/ as well.
- You can also upload the lua file to an account you make on http://www.rpgoutfitter.com/.