|This article or section is an ability stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Dirty Deeds, Initiative, Master of Subtlety|
|Requirements||Stealth, Melee Weapon|
Stuns the target for 4 sec. Must be stealthed. Awards 2 Combo points. It is learned from Class Trainer at level 26.
- Can be used as an opening attack.
- Unlike Gouge, Blind & Sap, damage done does not wake target. That's because this is a true stun and not a "CC" effect.
- Adds 2 Combo points.
- Dirty Deeds reduces Cheap Shot's Energy consumption by 10 per rank. (2 Ranks)
- Initiative grants Cheap Shot a 33% chance per rank to add an additional Combo point. (3 ranks)
- Master of Subtlety increases the damage of the opener and all attacks within 6 seconds by 4%, 7%, 10%. While this does not directly affect Cheap Shot, it allows you to capitalize upon the stun to a greater extent.
Tips and tactics
- Cheap Shot is seen as a crucial Stun Lock ability in many talent builds. Using Vanish makes it possible to use Cheap Shot twice in one combat.
- To get full use after vanishing, make sure you Cheap Shot as soon as possible since your opponent will see you if you are still in point blank range, note this is possible even with periodic damage if timed correctly.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Now shares a diminishing return with Pounce (druid).
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Fixed a bug where combo points were not always being applied to the target when using Cheap Shot.