|This article or section should likely be dramatically changed after the Cataclysm expansion.|
|Race(s)|| Human (80)|
Ironforge dwarf (12)
|Facilities||Inn Mailbox Bank Auction House|
|Travel||Flight Master Mass-transit|
|Sources: Around In Game|
The small camp, maintained by a small contingent of the Argent Dawn, is the last bastion of safety for Alliance travelers approaching the Western Plaguelands. Only recently established, the Argent Dawn has begun their first assaults against the Scourge in the area. Only having a few troops and specialists, they rely mainly on mercenaries to carry out attacks and strategic guerrilla warfare against the scourge base of Andorhal and the diabolical Plague Cauldrons.
Many warriors of this camp went to invade Andorhal, believing that they would win with a big strategy and convinced by a great quantity of money. However, all the warriors that invaded were killed in battle.
CataclysmThis section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
The ruined house will be completely rebuilt. In addition, Weldon Barov has been moved to Scholomance and appears as a neutral quest giver.
- Menders' Stead, Western Plaguelands
- Thondroril River, Eastern Plaguelands
- Light's Hope Chapel, Eastern Plaguelands
- Ironforge, Dun Morogh
- Aerie Peak, Hinterlands
- (level 58)
- (level 51)
- (level 58)
- 2Argent Defenders (level 65 guards)
- <The Argent Dawn> (level 58)
- <The Argent Dawn> (level 60)
- <Gryphon Master> (level 55)
- (level 61)
- <SI:7> (level 61)
- (level 60)
- (level 55)
- (level 55)
- From Southshore take the path north and turn east at the crossroads. When the road crosses a river, turn north following the river on its west bank. Keep following the river into the mountains. At a certain point there is a gap in the mountains. Cut west there to find the path that leads north to Chillwind Camp.
- It is the first Argent Dawn establishment most Alliance characters will see. The Horde counterpart is the Bulwark in Tirisfal Glades on the border of the Western Plaguelands.
- The quests here include the one for a key to Scholomance.
- Sometimes called, or confused with, Chillwind Point.
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): The ruined house has been rebuilt. Lord Weldon Barov has been moved to Scholomance.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): More references to the fictitious locale of "Chillwind Point" have been squashed in favor of the very real "Chillwind Camp".
- Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005): The Argent Dawn base at the southern edge of the Western Plaguelands is now named Chillwind Camp.