Common is the level of item quality in between Poor and Uncommon.
- White quality means the item is somehow useful, i. ex. a quest item or ingredient (Such as Zhevra Hooves and Iron Ore.
- The names of Common quality items will appear in white.
- Equippable items of Common quality usually have no attribute bonuses.
- Equippable items at Common quality and below cannot be disenchanted by characters with the Enchanting profession.
- Most ingredient items are of Common quality.
- The web color code for common itemlinks is #ffffff.
- Quests from levels 1-10 usually reward common items.
- Most vendors that sell weapons or armor offer common items.