|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.
|Improved Concentration Aura, Swift Retribution|
- Improved Concentration Aura (3 Ranks) improves the interrupt prevention effect by 5% for each rank and will additionally reduce the duration of silence effects on the party by 10% per rank.
- Swift Retribution (3 Ranks) causes it to grant 1% melee, ranged and spell haste per rank.
- Usually used in PvP if your group has casters, or the enemy players can cast silence effects on you.
- It is rarely needed in PvE, except during certain fights where the casters are frequently interrupted or silenced.
- Use together with Aura Mastery to survive the vortex while fighting Malygos.
- If fully specced into Spiritual Focus, you will suffer no pushback at all when casting Holy Light or Flash of Light with Concentration Aura on.