|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
Conflagrate is a warlock ability learned at level 10 for those with the Destruction specialization. It deals fire damage and, if the target is afflicted with , a movement speed debuff. It will also generate Burning Embers when used.
Modified by Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.2.0 (patch date::5-Mar-2013): Conflagrate now deals 15% more damage.
- Patch 5.1.0 (patch date::27-Nov-2012): Conflagrate now generates Burning Embers.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (patch date::12-Oct-2010): Changed. Instantly deals fire damage equal to 60% of your Immolate's periodic damage on the target. 40% DoT effect removed. Consumption effect removed. Relation to Shadowflame removed.
- Patch 3.3.3 (patch date::2010-03-23): Fixed a bug where Glyph of Conflagrate caused Conflagrate to consume both Conflagrate and Shadowflame.
- Patch 3.3.2 (patch date::2010-01-02): The damage-over-time effect of Conflagrate has been increased to 40% of the spell’s total damage, up from 20%.
- Patch 3.3.0 (patch date::08-Dec-2009): Redesigned. This talent now consumes an Immolate or Shadowflame effect on the enemy target to instantly deal damage equal to 9 seconds of Immolate or 8 seconds of Shadowflame, and causes additional damage over 3 seconds equal to 3 seconds of Immolate or 2 seconds of Shadowflame. In addition, the periodic damage of Conflagrate is capable of critically striking the afflicted target.
- Patch 3.1.2 (patch date::2009-05-19): Consumes an Immolate or Shadowflame effect on the enemy target to instantly deal damage equal to 12 seconds of your Immolate, or 8 seconds of your Shadowflame.
- Hotfix (2009-04-15): "We have hotfixed the damage of the Warlock spell Conflagrate from 100% to 70% of Immolate's total periodic damage instantly. The tooltip may still show 100% until a future update though."
- Patch 3.1.0 (patch date::14-Apr-2009): Spell now works similar to Swiftmend, consuming an Immolate or Shadowflame effect on the target and dealing damage based on the strength of that effect. Reduced to a single rank.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (patch date::14-Oct-2008): Conflagrate can now only be cast on targets afflicted by Shadowflame.
- Patch 2.3.0 (patch date::13-Nov-2007): The Immolate debuff will now always be removed correctly when this spell is cast.
- Patch 2.1.0 (patch date::22-May-2007): The button for this ability will now be grayed out when your current target does not have Immolate. Fixed some data errors that caused Soul Leech and Conflagrate to generate more threat than intended.
- Patch 1.8.0 (patch date::10-Oct-2005): Conflagrate will now correctly remove Immolate rank 4 from its victim when cast.
- Patch 1.7.0 (patch date::13-Sep-2005): The Conflagrate spell is now instant cast. The damage and mana cost has been raised on all ranks of the spell.
- Patch 1.5.0 (patch date::2005-06-07): Range increased.