- Conqueror's Khadgar's Regalia
- 1,289 Armor
- Meta Socket
Blue Socket x3.
Red Socket x2.
Yellow Socket x2.
- Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 192. [+4]
Equip: Improves haste rating by 184.
Equip: Improves hit rating by 128.
Equip: Increases spell power by 549. [+28]
- Conqueror's Khadgar's Regalia (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Increases the armor you gain from Ice Armor by 20%, the mana regeneration you gain from Mage Armor by 10%, and converts an additional 15% of your spirit into critical strike rating when Molten Armor is active.
(4) Set: Increases the critical strike chance of your Fireball, Frostbolt, Frostfire Bolt, and Arcane Blast spells by 5%.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Conqueror's Khadgar's Regalia is the lower rank of the Khadgar's Regalia set, the Alliance mage Tier 9 set. The middle mage tier 9 is Triumphant Khadgar's Regalia, the upper set is Triumphant Khadgar's Regalia (heroic).
The parts of this set are Item Level 232, and are purchased solely with Emblems of Triumph.
|Slot|| _ of Conquest|
| _ of Triumph|
The Item Level 245 versions ("... of Triumph") require half again as many emblems, and a as well. The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in Trial of the Crusader's Heroic mode.
The Item Level 258 versions (heroic "of Triumph") are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, and only during the 25-man heroic mode version of Trial of the Crusader.
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.