- Conqueror's Liadrin's Garb
- 9,624 Armor.
+106 Mana regeration.
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x2.
Yellow Socket x2.
Blue Socket x3.
- Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 252.
Equip: Improves haste rating by 184.
Equip: Increases spell power by 549. [+33]
- Conqueror's Liadrin's Garb (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Increases the duration of your Judgements by 10 sec.
(4) Set: Increases the heal over time effect from Flash of Light in conjunction with Sacred Shield by 100%.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Conqueror's Liadrin's Garb is the lower rank of the Turalyon's Garb set, the horde holy (healing) paladin Tier 9 set. The middle set is Triumphant Liadrin's Garb, the upper set is Triumphant Liadrin's Garb (heroic).
- See also: Turalyon's Plate set or Liadrin's Plate set for the tank (protection) set.
See also: Turalyon's Battlegear set or Liadrin's Battlegear set for the melee (retribution) set.
The parts of this set are Item Level 232, and are purchased solely with Emblems of Triumph.
|Slot|| _ of Conquest|
| _ of Triumph|
The Item Level 245 versions ("... of Triumph") require half again as many emblems, and a as well. The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in Trial of the Crusader's Heroic mode.
The Item Level 258 versions (heroic "of Triumph") are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, and only during the 25-man heroic mode version of Trial of the Crusader.
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.
| || || |
| || |