- Conqueror's Liadrin's Plate
- 9624 Armor
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x2
Yellow Socket x2
Blue Socket x3
- Equip: Improves block value by 409.
Equip: Improves defense rating by 305.
Equip: Increases dodge by 201. [+4]
Equip: Improves parry rating by 102.
Equip: Improves expertise rating by 37.
Equip: Improves hit rating by 45.
- Conqueror's Liadrin's Plate (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Decreases the cooldown on your Hand of Reckoning ability by 2 sec and increases the damage done by your Hammer of the Righteous ability by 5%.
(4) Set: Decreases the cooldown on your Divine Protection ability and reduces the duration of Forbearance by 30 sec.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Conqueror's Liadrin's Plate is the lower rank of the Liadrin's Plate set, the horde protection (tanking) paladin Tier 9 set. The middle set is Triumphant Liadrin's Plate, the upper set is Triumphant Liadrin's Plate (heroic).
- See also: Turalyon's Garb set or Liadrin's Garb set for the healer (holy) set.
See also: Turalyon's Battlegear set or Liadrin's Battlegear set for the melee (retribution) set.
The parts of this set are Item Level 232, and are purchased solely with Emblems of Triumph.
|Slot|| _ of Conquest|
| _ of Triumph|
The Item Level 245 versions ("... of Triumph") require half again as many emblems, and a as well. The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in Trial of the Crusader's Heroic mode.
The Item Level 258 versions (heroic "of Triumph") are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, and only during the 25-man heroic mode version of Trial of the Crusader.
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.