- Conqueror's Runetotem's Garb
- 2,423 Armor
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x3.
Blue Socket x3.
- Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 196.
Equip: Improves haste rating by 132.
Equip: Increases spell power by 549. [+33]
- Conqueror's Runetotem's Garb (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Increases the critical strike chance of your Nourish spell by 5%.
(4) Set: Your Rejuvenation ability now has a chance for its healing to be critical strikes.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Conqueror's Runetotem's Garb is the lower rank of the Runetotem's Garb set, the horde restoration (healing) druid Tier 9 set. The set is Triumphant Runetotem's Garb, the upper set is Triumphant Runetotem's Garb (heroic).
- See also: Malfurion's Battlegear set or Runetotem's Battlegear set for the tank/melee (feral) set.
See also: Malfurion's Regalia set or Runetotem's Regalia set for the Balance set.
The parts of this set are Item Level 232, and are purchased solely with Emblems of Triumph.
|Slot|| _ of Conquest|
| _ of Triumph|
The Item Level 245 versions ("... of Triumph") require half again as many emblems, and a as well. The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in Trial of the Crusader's Heroic mode.
The Item Level 258 versions (heroic "of Triumph") are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, and only during the 25-man heroic mode version of Trial of the Crusader.
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.
| || || |
| || |