- Conqueror's VanCleef's Battlegear
- 2,423 Armor.
+490 Agility. [+28]
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x3.
Blue Socket x4.
- Equip: Increases attack power by 625.
Equip: Increases your armor penetration rating by 132.
Equip: Increases your critical strike rating by 220.
Equip: Increases your expertise rating by 116.
Equip: Increases your hit rating by 188.
- Conqueror's VanCleef's Battlegear (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Your Rupture ability has a chance each time it deals damage to reduce the cost of your next ability by 40 energy.
(4) Set: Increases the critical strike chance of your Hemorrhage, Sinister Strike, Backstab, and Mutilate abilities by 5%.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Conqueror's VanCleef's Battlegear is the lower rank of the VanCleef's Battlegear set, the Alliance rogue Tier 9 set. The middle set is Triumphant VanCleef's Battlegear, the upper set is Triumphant VanCleef's Battlegear (heroic).
The parts of this set are Item Level 232, and are purchased solely with Emblems of Triumph.
|Slot|| _ of Conquest|
| _ of Triumph|
The Item Level 245 versions ("... of Triumph") require half again as many emblems, and a as well. The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in Trial of the Crusader's Heroic mode.
The Item Level 258 versions (heroic "of Triumph") are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, and only during the 25-man heroic mode version of Trial of the Crusader.
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.
| || || |
| || |